The new economy is an economic system built around integration of open diversified resources. It brings together elements of shared creation, production, distribution, trade and consumption of goods and services by different people and organizations.
Global P&C Loss adjusting & Consultancy is a valuable contributor to the new economy, enabled by an assignment for a specific contribution in the claims process.
Benefiting of sharing expertise, knowledge and skill set is an opportunity, within reach providing professional management to and containment of the total cost of loss or damage.
Over 40 years of international loss adjusting expertise in the Corporate Client and re-insurance markets is available via the services of Mark Vos, BEng, NIVRE Register-Expert, FUEDI-ELAE, FCILA
- International Loss Adjusting & Consultancy
- New Generation Support
- Industrial loss adjusting
- Specialty Risks Cyber
- Specialty Risks Aquaculture
- Global-Corporate Property All Risks & Interdependency Risk
- Machinery Breakdown
- Construction & Erection All Risks
- Professional Indemnity of Software Houses
- Cyber Risks
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
Mark Vos provides a helicopter view to support a solution and a review of the root cause analysis in the international market.
- Professional Executive International Loss Adjuster since 1976, Crawford & Company and its predecessors,
- Actively involved in the international market; lately in Central Eastern Europe & Eurasia,
- Serviced major loss & complex claims > EUR 250 Million,
- Professional qualifications:
–B Eng: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering & Production Technology
–NIVRE: Registered Expert in the Netherlands
–FCILA: Fellow of The U.K Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
–FUEDI-ELAE: European Loss Adjusting Expert of the Federation of Loss Adjusting Experts Associations
- Skills: Analytical, Helicopter view, Leadership and Mediation
- Languages: Dutch, English, German (Average), French (Poor)
- Culture: Adapts to international footprint
- Claims experience: > 40 countries